Cooking club enjoyed making cookies this week, they looked delicious and we’re so much fun to make we have decided to share the recipie with you to make at home!
50g Caster Sugar…
Milk (if needed)
Chocolate Chips (optional)
1) Thouroughly wash your hands
2) Mix the butter and sugar together until it becomes thick and creamy.
3) Add the flour and mix well.
4) Add a little milk if the mixture is too dry and add the chocolate if using.
5) Roll out the dough and cut out the shapes.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 Degrees until golden brown.
7) Enjoy your home made treats and share them with loved ones and let us know you had a go!!!